to Deliver Effective Presentations
How to deliver an effective presentation to communicate your ideas
with peers and management is an important skill. This class is designed
to give you tools to take your presentations from worn-out to WOW!
will be able to:
- How to
get and hold any audience’s attention
- Effective Icebreakers
- How to effectively address different learning styles
- How to tailor a presentation to a specific audience
- How to structure a talk for maximum impact
- Techniques for creating a two-way dialogue with any audience
- Why “less” is sometimes “more”
Contact Dr. Gaddis
today to schedule this workshop for your business, association,
are getting rave reviews here, as I'm sure you are accustomed to.
Adjectives describing your presentation range from "excellent" to
"awesome." Your presentation was so power-packed with important
things to consider and resolve to do. We are grateful to you for
filling our morning with such substance and joy!"
Karen Walbridge, C.P.M., CPPB
Chairman, Professional Development Committee
Southeast Florida National Institute of Government Purchasing Chapter
is truly an inspired, effective and positive force."
Roxane Richter, Pierpont Communications, Inc.